Sijo SKARIA Sport Leader7,655 Project Leader User Experience
10 Years of Journey with Decathlon Passionate to Walking : Gives me lots of Energy and Positive thoughts. Table Tennis and Badminton Motivates my competitive skills and Develop relationship with users.I train Decathlon staff in customer interaction.
Do you have questions for Sijo SKARIA?
Log in to ask Sijo SKARIA questions publicly or anonymously.
1. Invest in the right pair of running shoes.: https://www.decathlon.in/all-sports/running-15032
2. Go for distance rather than time - slow it down, be patient, and don't worry about your pace.cover more distance.
3. Take good rest it help to reduce injuries Don,t run every day best is to take 2 days of rest in week.
4. Join a running community : https://huddle.allforsport.in/group/decathlon-running-club
5. Make running a habit, even if that means getting out for a few minutes per day.
6. Build mileage gradually.Running is like a wine the older the better.
7. slowing down can actually build strength and endurance to benefit your running.
8. Keep a training log - Schedule for running.
9. Mix in cross training to supplement your running.
10.Set small, achievable goals
Stock up your house with real food. The term “real food” means minimally processed with as few ingredients as possible.
High-quality meat - Grass fed
Wild rice or quinoa - Brown rice
By stocking up on real food, you’ll need to get rid of all the processed stuff and junk food.
Improves Blood Circulation.
Strengthen you bones
Feels Happy (Lighten your moods)
Reduce cholesterol (body weight)
Strengthen your Mussels.
Better Join support.
Improves the function of lungs.
Improves your memory power.
Reduces the risk of Alzheimer.
Reduces the chases of Organ disability.
So Stop worring start walking be happy stay safe,Find the right walking shoes at https://www.decathlon.in/all-sports/walking-11624