MANYA MADHUSUDAN 1,259 Passionate Dancer and Fitness enthusiast
I am a passionate Dancer and a Fitness enthusiast. I am also Self learning new way to Swim and enjoy water sports.
An Army brat so that mean Traveling and Backpacking sounds tranquil to me.
On a mission to inspire one person everyday to exercise and accept yourself.
WHAT'S STOPPING YOU?
Do you have questions for MANYA MADHUSUDAN?
Log in to ask MANYA MADHUSUDAN questions publicly or anonymously.
Walked 6 miles today. 🕺🏻💪🏻 #decathlonetamall
Wanna join us? Ping me 💪🏻 #decathlonetamall
ETA SRFA project is dedicated to a really small all girls school at Srirampura Bangalore.
Myself and prashanth SUBRAMANI really miss these girls. As this lock has kept us apart.
Let hope for the best!!
Join us everyday at 8:00 AM. Ping me if your are interested! 🏃🏻♀️ #decathlonetamall
1) There isn’t a magic anything that’s going to fix your “problem”. If you wanna lose weight well you gotta workout, eat right, hydrate well and rest a lot as much as you can. The things that can actually make magic happen? Hard work and consistency. Remember this isn’t a fad or a yo-yo diet or some exercise you can do to fit into a dress or go for a vacation. ITS A LIFESTYLE!
2) you gotta find self respect for yourself to get moving.
3) Self love is the only way I am getting out of my toxic lifestyle.
4) I am a very average person. My body type, My body weight maybe over below average. It doesn’t matter if I’m average. Everyone goes through some amount of turmoil because of their bodies (either self inflection or other or most times both!) I was TINY once upon a time and I hate myself. I was my heaviest in 2018-2019 and I still hated Myself. In 2020 I’m finding my way.
5)losing weight or putting on weight isn’t going to solve your problems. You gotta solve the problem yourself, first!
6) Here’s the thing you can do the yoga, meditate, workout, hit the gym, eat clean, go and pray but if you don’t fix whatever burden you’re going through in your head. You’re always going to hate yourself.
7) The difference between all these years from skinny to fat to whateva the fuck I am now is simple I am learning to be kinder to myself. No extreme diet ( I eat whatever I want) and if I start craving for pizza, I effing eat it!! I’ve started working atleast 5 days a week. And honestly if I am sore or low I don’t workout. I am still learning to listen to my body and THIS IS WHAT IS MAKING THE CHANGES.
8) of course I have days where I over eat or when I feel self loathing is strong but you know what’s different? I’m learning to not punish myself. I’m learning I am human and allowing myself to experiment everything rather than be strict and deny myself of anything.
9) Yes, I’m average but I will still change the worlds perception on the human body. You are love and lovable. 💙
DESPITE ITS MANY BENEFITS, THE WALL SIT IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERUTILIZED EXERCISES. PROBABLY DUE TO IT’S LACK OF EXCITEMENT AND DECEIVING SIMPLICITY – SINCE YOU DON’T NEED ANY FANCY EQUIPMENT AND IT’S NOT A COMPLICATED EXERCISE TO DO.
BUT AS IS TRUE WITH MOST THINGS IN FITNESS, SIMPLE DOES NOT MEAN EASY OR THAT IT’S NOT EFFECTIVE.
IF YOU’RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE WALL SIT…
The Wall Sit is where you’ll assume a squat style stance with your back flat against a wall and knees at 90 degrees. It’s a great exercise that builds legs that are strong, lean and mean by challenging the muscles of the thighs and hips isometrically.
Plus it can be done anywhere with no external equipment or tons of experience, so zero excuses – we like that!
BENEFITS TO THE WALL SIT:
#1: STRENGTHENS THE ENTIRE LOWER BODY
#2: CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE
#3: BUILD STABILITY IN THE KNEES
#4: REINFORCE GOOD POSTURE
If you’re into avoiding knee replacements, this is your exercise.
>> Wall sit, While we are quarantine that's how work from home looks like. jk. :) #quarantine #workfromhome #workforsports